Mukhya Mantri Sikho Kamao Yojana’:The Madhya Pradesh cabinet, under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, has granted approval to the ‘Mukhya Mantri Sikho Kamao Yojana’ on May 17. This scheme aims to provide opportunities for unemployed youth in the state.
Mukhya Mantri Sikho Kamao Yojana’:About the scheme in details
The ‘Mukhya Mantri Sikho Kamao Yojana’ is a government scheme implemented in Madhya Pradesh, India, with the aim of providing employment opportunities to unemployed youth in the state. Here are the detailed features of the scheme:
- Eligibility: All youth who have completed their 12th grade, ITI (Industrial Training Institute), Diploma, Graduation, or Post Graduation are eligible to participate in the scheme.
- Training and Certification: Under the scheme, selected youth will undergo training in various establishments. The training will be provided by prestigious industrial and private institutions in both the state and the country. Upon completion of the training, the trainees will receive a State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) certificate. This certification will be issued by the Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board (MPSSDEGB).
- Industry Collaboration: The scheme aims to connect the participating establishments with prestigious industrial and private institutions. This collaboration will ensure that the training provided is aligned with industry standards and requirements.
- Trainee Allocation: Establishments participating in the scheme will have the opportunity to train student trainees up to 15 percent of their total workforce. This allocation allows for a significant number of youth to receive practical training in real work environments.
- Stipend: As part of the scheme, youth undergoing training will receive a stipend from the government. The amount of the stipend varies based on the educational qualifications of the trainees:
- Trainees who have completed 12th grade will receive a monthly stipend of 8,000 rupees.
- ITI graduates will receive a monthly stipend of 8,500 rupees.
- Diploma holders will receive a monthly stipend of 9,000 rupees.
- Graduates or those with higher educational qualifications will receive a monthly stipend of 10,000 rupees.
The ‘Mukhya Mantri Sikho Kamao Yojana’ aims to empower the youth of Madhya Pradesh by providing them with industry-relevant skills and financial support during their training. By connecting youth with training opportunities and facilitating collaboration between establishments and institutions, the scheme intends to enhance the employability of the participants and contribute to the overall development of the state.
Mukhya Mantri Sikho Kamao Yojana’:Important Notification
- Registration Dates for Institutions: Institutions interested in providing skill training to the youth can register from June 7 onward. The registration process allows institutions to become part of the scheme and offer training opportunities to the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh.
- Registration Process for Youth: The registration process for interested youth will begin from June 15. Eligible individuals who wish to participate in the scheme can apply during this period. The exact procedure for registration, including the online application portal or designated centers, will be announced by the implementing authorities.
- Online Contract: To ensure a streamlined implementation of the scheme, an online contract will be established between the Yuva Pratishthan (the institution where the youth will work) and the Madhya Pradesh government. This contract formalizes the arrangement and outlines the terms and conditions for the training and work of the participating youth.
- Timeline: The following table presents the important dates related to the scheme:
|Institution Registration||From June 7 onwards|
|Youth Registration||June 15 onwards|
|Online Contract Establishment||Before July 31|
|Commencement of Training/Work||From August 1|
Who is eligible to participate in the scheme?
Youth who have completed their 12th grade, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, or Post Graduation are eligible to participate in the scheme.
How can institutions register to provide skill training?
Institutions interested in providing skill training can register from June 7 onwards. The exact procedure for registration will be announced by the implementing authorities. Institutions should refer to official notifications for specific guidelines and requirements.
When can interested youth register for the scheme?
The registration process for interested youth will begin from June 15. Eligible individuals can apply during this period. The exact procedure for registration will be announced by the implementing authorities.
What is the stipend amount provided to trainees?
The stipend amount varies based on the educational qualifications of the trainees:12th pass trainees: 8,000 rupees per month
ITI pass trainees: 8,500 rupees per month
Diploma pass trainees: 9,000 rupees per month
Graduates or those with higher educational qualifications: 10,000 rupees per month
Will there be employment opportunities after the training?
While the scheme aims to enhance the employability of participants, the availability of employment is subject to market conditions and specific job requirements. Efforts may be made to facilitate job placements for the trained individuals through coordination with various industries and employers.