UP Gaushala Yojana Registration 2023: The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UP State Goshala Registration System at ahgoshalareg.up.gov.in, aiming to streamline the registration process for Gaushalas and promote transparency in government procedures. This user-friendly portal allows citizens to easily register for the UP Gaushala Yojana and conveniently track the status of their applications online. By centralizing registrations from different channels, the system ensures effortless accessibility and effective monitoring for government officials. This initiative underscores the government’s commitment to facilitating the establishment and management of Gaushalas across the state.
UP Gaushala Yojana Registration 2023:
Under which Act , this yojana operates?
The UP Gaushala Yojana operates under the Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act of 1964. This law ensures that Gaushalas (cow shelters) in Uttar Pradesh are well-managed and protected. The act applies to the entire state and focuses on the welfare of cattle. According to the law, Gaushalas are charitable institutions that provide shelter and care for cattle. They take care of feeding, maintaining, and treating the animals. Gaushalas are established to help weak, elderly, poor, or sick animals, and they receive cattle from the police and other sources.
To start a Gaushala, self-help organizations use their own resources and appoint a trustee as the manager. The trustee must register the Gaushala with the authorities. Currently, there are 498 registered Gaushalas in Uttar Pradesh. With the government’s approval, Gaushalas follow certain management practices. These include breeding cattle, keeping records of feeding, separating male and female animals, and providing medical treatment and inspections. These measures ensure the well-being and proper care of the cattle in Gaushalas.The Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act of 1964 is the main law that governs Gaushalas in the state. Its purpose is to ensure that Gaushalas are well-maintained and operate effectively.
What facilities are provided under this act ?
The Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act of 1964 provides several facilities for the operation of Gaushalas (cow shelters) in the state. These facilities include:
- Registration: The act establishes a registration process for Gaushalas, ensuring that they meet the necessary requirements and standards.
- Management and Control: The act aims to ensure better management and control of Gaushalas, promoting their efficient operation and the welfare of the cattle.
- Charitable Institution Status: Gaushalas are recognized as charitable institutions under the act, emphasizing their role in providing care and support to cattle.
- Cattle Care: The act specifies that Gaushalas are responsible for feeding, maintaining, and treating the cattle housed within their premises.
- Breeding and Rationing: With prior approval from the state government, Gaushalas can engage in cattle breeding activities and maintain records of rationing for the animals.
- Medical Treatment and Inspection: Gaushalas are authorized to provide medical treatment and inspections for the cattle in their care, ensuring their health and well-being.
- Government Oversight: The act allows for government oversight and regulation of Gaushalas to ensure compliance with the provisions and standards outlined in the act.
These facilities provided under the Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act aim to promote the effective functioning of Gaushalas and ensure the proper care and protection of cattle in Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply?
To apply and register under the Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the UP State Goshala Registration System at ahgoshalareg.up.gov.in.
- Navigate to the main menu and click on the “Registration” link.
- Fill in the registration form with accurate details, including Gaushala information, establishment date, district, applicant’s name, father’s name, username, email, and password.
- Double-check the provided information for accuracy and completeness.
- Submit the registration form and receive a unique registration number for future reference.
By following these steps, you can easily apply and register under the Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act.
Is there any fee for gaushala registration?
No, there is no fee for gaushala registration. The process is free of cost.
What documents are required for gaushala registration?
The specific documents required may vary, but generally, you will need identification proof, address proof, details of the gaushala premises, and any other relevant documents as specified during the application process.
Who can apply for gaushala registration?
Any individual, organization, or trust involved in running a gaushala in Uttar Pradesh can apply for registration.